Friday 7 July 2017

Germany

July 3, 2017

Annnnnnndddddd.....I'm back!  I'm trying to catch up with Postcrossing as I haven't been able to send cards for nearly three months, so please bear with me.  I hope to be able to send more cards as I work out where the nearest full service post office is, and how I can fit my postcrossing into my schedule.

My first card in a very long time came from Karen in Germany.  She wrote me a great note and used some stickers and cool stamps on the back of the card.

She wrote,
"Hello Helen!
I send you greetings 
from my hometown
Lubbecke, a nice place in 
the west of Germany. I'm 
also a great fan of James 
Bond-movies, the old
ones but also the new 
with Daniel Craig.
Have a good time!

Karen

I don't know if this is a flower card, a herbal tea card, or a herb card, but I think it is quite beautiful!


I couldn't see the top stamp in my German entries on this blog.  It's a beautiful building.


No comments: