Tuesday 8 August 2017

Germany - Movie Card

July 31, 2017

Thomas sent this great card to me from Germany. He wrote a chatty message on the back of the card too, something that I really love!

He said,
"Hi Helen,
this card is from my all time favourite movie, since I was 16.  More than 30 y. ago.  I fell so much in love with Michael J. Fox as Marty.  Now I live with my partner Oliver in Karlsruhe. a nice city in the South--west of Germany.  I'm a big movie fan.  Strictly Ballroom and The Grand Budapest Hotel are fantastic movies.  I was at the world premiere of ...hotel.
Greetings Thomas

Sorry, not enough space"


In my response to Thomas I thanked him sincerely for the card and let him know that I too am a fan of Michael J. Fox.  He was actually born in my hometown!

Thanks for the great card Thomas!

No comments: