Tuesday 13 March 2018

Movie Card - Netherlands

February 17, 2018

This brilliant movie card came to me from Rob in the Netherlands.  He wrote a fun and thoughtful note on the back too, so of course, I love it!

He wrote,
"Hello Helen,
I think that the lost and unregistered cards will show up at the place and time where they're needed most maybe even if they end up with people who aren't the intended receiver.  Who knows? I think mysteries like this make the world more beautiful.

I love windsurfing. A summer day, a big lake, good wind and that there's just me, my surfboard, the sun, the water and the wind around.

Best wishes,
Rob"

I love his idea that the missing postcards end up with people who need them.  What a lovely thought.

I have actually seen the film pictured on the front of this card.  It was directed by Alan Rickman, he also appears in it too.  It wasn't my favourite film of his, but it does have a few nice scenes and there are some lovely scenes with Alan Rickman and Kate Winslet too.




No comments: