Thursday 15 March 2018

Poland - Food

February 26, 2018

This cool card came to me from Poland and was sent by Joanna.  She sent a some information about her city too, which was interesting for me as I didn't know anything about it.

She wrote,
"Witoj Helen
Greetings from Poland.
If you go to Torun you can eat traditional Polish gingerbread. It has been produced since the Middle Ages. The medieval part of Tokun was designated a UNESCO and it is a city of astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus.

Joanna"

Thank you for your card Joanna.  Cards with cups of tea or coffee on them make me feel like I'm sitting down with the sender for a cuppa of something nice!


2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

This is a very beautiful picture. How coincidental that I got a postcard from the same city not long ago! (posted here, in case you feel curious).

Helen said...

Thanks Eva! And lovely to hear from you again. I just haven't been Postcrossing as much these days, sad to say.