Wednesday 25 July 2018

Italy - Movie Card

June 19, 2018

I believe it was a short time ago I vowed to post twice a week from now on, but I had a couple of weekend trips recently and I wasn't able to.  Who knows if I'll be able to post regularly or not?  Not me!

I got this card from Michelle in Italy.  I'm sure I've had it before but probably not from Italy!  I don't expect anyone to skim through all 1400 or so of my cards to see if I've received something, just would hope they'd check to see if I received it from their own country.

She wrote a short friendly note and used lovely stamps on the back of the card.

Michelle wrote:

Hi Helen! I'm Michelle, 21 y.o., from Italy. I study Accounting at university of Benq[can't read it],
my hometown.
In my free time I like watch old films and Casablanca its one of this!
I wish you all the best!
Regards

Michelle


Really love the mixture of Italian stamps on the card.  There's sports, wine and a priest who was killed by the Mafia. With the latter, there is a film tie-in as well, as a film was made of his life. 


No comments: