Saturday 14 July 2018

Russia - Bond Black and White Card

June 18, 2018

A little Weekend Bonus for you here as I have received quite a few great cards recently and haven't had much time to post them.  It's a long weekend here and I'm off on a little trip.

Irina sent this great card to me from Moscow with her friendly note.  I love Bond Cards!

Irina wrote:

Hello!
My name is Irina. I'm from Moscow. My hobbies are reading good books, weaving, knitting and cross-stitching.

Best Wishes!

007 Donald Pleasence as Ernst Stavro Blofeld in
You Only Live Twice (1967)


I'm not sure what the stamps are about, but the first one is something to do with surgery and medicine I think.

2 comments:

Ольга said...

On the left stamp it is written : "Russian society of protection of historical and cultural monuments" and "50 years".

Helen said...

Thank you! I appreciate your help.