Tuesday 25 September 2018

Belarus - Crafts

August 13, 2108

Nastya sent this great card to me with a great message on the back.  She wrote a lot which I really love.

She wrote;

Hi Helen. My name is Nastya. I'm writing to you from the Minsk city. I hope you'll visit my wonderful country.

 Now about movie. My favourite film is 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. I love adventure films very much. What about you? What is your favourite movie genre? What is your favourite film/TV show/cartoon?

I hope you enjoy the postcard. Best wishes and warm hugs from Belarus. Happy Postcrossing.


3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Maybe it's me, but I can't see any picture of the postcard (??)

Helen said...

Whoops! Thanks for the heads up.

It wasn't just you, it was blogger [me] error!

Mail Adventures said...

It's a nice one :)