Friday 28 September 2018

Taiwan

September 25, 2018

I received a bumper batch of 7 cards on September 25, so I will hopefully be able to blog them over the next couple of weeks.

This beautiful view came in the mail to me from Taipei from a person called Ann.  She wrote a nice friendly message on the back.  

She wrote;

2018/9/18 PM 8:41 34℃

Hi Helen

Warm greeting from Taipei, Taiwan!
I'm Ann, 26 yrs old girl who is getting marry next year!

My favorite movies are "the fault in our stars", "the secret life of Walter Mitty", "lovely bones", "the parent trapped[sic]". Wonder Woman is great too! Taiwan has beautiful mountains! 

Enjoy Postcrossing~

National Parks of Taiwan
Shei-Pa National Park

Ann used some very cool stamps on the back of the card too.  I really like them!




No comments: