Saturday 10 November 2018

United States - Black & White Actress

October 10, 2018

This excellent card came to me from the US.  Lisa sent it wth a great message all about movies on the back, so I was thrilled. Also fabulous was the fact that she used movie star stamps on the back.  A double bonus!

She wrote

Hi Helen - sending greetings from Texas. I love Casablanca too & the original Wuthering Heights. Tried to find a card you haven't already received. Hope I succeeded!
One of my all time favorite movies is A Room With a View. I love to art journal--@dagbockblue on Instagram and dream of taking a trip to Japan to buy supplies & check out the traveler's factory Midori[not sure about this word].

Best,
Lisa

Audrey Hepburn


Look at these cooler than cool stamps!  Personally, I love the Shirley Temple one, but the Elvis one is interesting too. 
Thanks so much Lisa!!

No comments: