Tuesday 11 June 2019

Poland - Movie Related

April 24, 2019

This great card came to me with a great discussion of movies on the back, lovely stamps and was almost a perfect card for me.  I'm not a fan of Taxi Driver, although I do know how influential the film was and is.  However, I'm always there for another movie fan!

Piotr wrote,

April 17, 2019
Warsaw  +16 C

Dear Helen!

I like a lot of different films and it would be difficult to point to my favourite. Sometimes the subject moves me, ("Into the Wild"), sometimes music ("Three Colours: Blue") or actors ("The Graduate") or atmosphere ("Blade Runner"). I really like artistic film posters however - I am sending you a postcard with one work of Polish School of Posters. The original poster can be bought for $1000!

All the best for you!

PIOTR

Andrzej Klimowski 1978 - Taxi Driver

Look at all of these cool stamps on the card.  I think they are amazing!



No comments: