Wednesday 30 September 2020

Netherlands - Books

 June 12, 2020

This card came from the Netherlands from Mattias.  I grew up reading Puffin Books, so even though I didn't read this particular one, this was a fun card to receive. He wrote an interesting note if a bit scattered in topics!


He said,

Hoi Helen! I ๐Ÿงก books! From childhood. So it was no surprise that I studied for librarian. I worked for 2 decades in a library and was truck driver on a library on wheels. Fun to go to "remote" and little villages. I still enjoy books and read novels and biography most. And discovered Marie Kondo some time ago! Her books are helpful to me. Now I read from Erica FATLAND=the Frontier; a travel through all Russian neighbour countries. It's 700+ pages.


Happy Day.    Mattias




I think that this may have been a Christmas stamp leftover, but I'm not sure!



No comments: