Thursday 8 October 2020

Finland - Black & White Actress

 June 15, 2020

This card came to me from Finland. The sender wrote the whole card about Marlene Dietrich, the actress on the card, rather than anything about herself. It was quite a disappointing message. I love the card of course, but I can Wikipedia Marlene Dietrich myself! I can't Wikipedia the sender. Still, the card is great and the stamps are very cool.

Marjatta wrote;

Hello!

Marie Magdalene "Marlene" Dietrich was a german-American actress and singer. She performed from the 1910s to the 1980s. The Blue Angel, Morocko [Morocco], Shan[g]hai Express, Blonde Venus, The Devil is a Woman, Desiree etc.

All the best!

Marjatta


Enjoyment without regrets!
And nothing else!
(From Google Translate)


Really lovely stamps.



No comments: