Monday 15 February 2016

Germany

February 7, 2016

I received this long multi-view card from Pia in Germany.  She wrote a little about herself and a cause that she believes in on her card.

"Hello.  My name is Pia and I live with 2 children and 3 cats not far from Munich.  On the card is wonderful city Furstenfeldbruck in winter.  I work there in town hall.  I also send postcards to very sick children.  You can find that on my profile.  My favourite book is 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. Read it, it will change your life.  My favourite song is 'Self Control' by Laura Brannigan.  It makes me dance and sing. Best wishes Pia"



 The stamp with the teddy bear is quite cute.  I wonder if it is for Valentine's Day, or a leftover Christmas stamp.
P.S. The site that Pia mentions on her profile is this one SendKids The World.  I am just posting the information for my readers.  I don't use the site myself.

No comments: